Open The Page to Comprehensive Insurance for Your Library
By the Cover, an exclusive insurance program created by the Regan Agency, is designed to provide protection against the unique risks libraries face. The Regan Agency, with more than four decades of experience insuring libraries throughout New York, built By the Cover to bring together a collection of custom-tailored property and liability coverages for comprehensive and competitive insurance solutions.
Get broad industry-specific insurance protection to protect against liability lawsuits and property damage.
- A single Package Policy that includes General Liability, Property, Auto, Inland Marine, and Crime insurance
- Directors & Officers insurance
- Employment Practice Liability insurance including Wage and Hour coverage
- Umbrella Liability insurance with limits available up to $15 million
- General Liability limits of $1 million/$3 million
- Abuse or Molestation Coverage
- Library Property Coverage Floater for Collection Materials
- Coverage for Mobile Equipment, Fine Arts, Computer Equipment, and Data
- Fine Arts Coverage/Extended Property of Others Coverage for Exhibits
- Flood and Backup of Sewers and Drains coverage
- Incidental Medical Malpractice/”Good Samaritan” coverage
- Athletic Participation Medical Payments Coverage
- Financial strength of an A+ rated (Superior) AM Best insurance company
- Competitive pricing and flexible payment options are available
- Discounts available to NYLA members
- Expert loss-prevention to mitigate risks and in-house claims handling for fair and responsive resolutions
The professional staff at Regan Agency is well-schooled in the risks libraries face and how to address them. By the Cover was designed to respond to those risks.
Contact Kevin Regan for more information about By the Cover to properly protect your library:
(631) 669-3434, ext. 216