NYLA 2021 ANNUAL TRADE SHOW
The OnCenter Convention Center at 800 South State St. Syracuse, NY 13202
In-Person Trade Show Hours
Thursday, November 4th | 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, November 5th | 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Virtual Trade Show Hours
Thursday, October 28th | 12:00PM - 4:00PM
Friday, October 29th | 10:00AM - 2:00PM
- Registration Opens - March 1st
- Virtual Booth Materials & Registration for Vendors Due - October 15th, 2021
- Physical Vendor Registration Closes - October 31st, 2021
Q: When are the start and end dates of the 2021 NYLA Annual Conference & Trade Show?
- As of March 1st, we are still determining the exact hours of the Trade Show. The #NYLA2021 Conference hours are Thursday, November 4th | 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM and Friday, November 5th | 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
- Please visit this page and the link (https://www.nyla.org/nyla2021-trade-show/) handy for the latest updates.
Q: How does a hybrid Conference & Trade Show work?
- We will have an in-person conference and trade show on Thursday, November 4th, and Friday, November 5th. All in-person vendors will be able to set up their booths the day before, but these times are still to be determined.
- There will be designated hours for the in-person trade show and events and programs that will happen in person throughout the two days.
- Then, there will be an online component through Pheedloop with On-Demand programs and a Virtual Trade Show. Depending on your booth package, you will either have your logo featured on the site, a static virtual booth, or an interactive booth.
Q: When can I pick my booth location?
- Due to the ever-evolving reality we see ourselves in, we cannot provide an accurate Trade Show map until earliest August 1st. We are determining how the map will look based on the most recent NYS regulations and CDC guidelines. This is determined by the number of people fully vaccinated and the COVID-19 curve.
- With this being said, we will be opening up the map to our vendors by July 1st and will be on a first-register basis based on your vendor booth package that was fully paid for.
- For example, let's say that Vendor A purchased the VIP Booth Plus, Vendor B purchased a Standard Booth, and Vendor C purchased a VIP Booth all on March 1st. Vendor A will be first to be assigned a booth location and then Vendor C and then Vendor B.
- Starting August 1st, we will be in contact with every vendor to choose their booth location on the most up-to-date map.
Q: I purchased a VIP Booth or a VIP Booth Plus. When do I need my digital booth materials in?
- If you purchased a VIP Booth, I will need your company logo, description, company contact information, social media links, digital handouts, introductory video, and all other photos or digital collateral by the latest October 15th, 2021.
- If you purchased a VIP Plus Booth, I will need your company logo, description, company contact information, social media links, digital handouts, introductory video, the names and emails of those on staff, and all other photos or digital collateral by the latest October 15th, 2021. This will give me time to schedule a 1:1 Virtual Booth Exhibitor Q&A session for these vendors.
Q: Do you have a list of vendors and their descriptions who have agreed to participate?
- We will have a constantly evolving list available here for vendors to see who else has registered for the trade show. This does not include bios since when vendors register, they don’t always submit a description immediately.
- Closer to September 30th, we will have a finalized list that will include all companies, their bios, logos, and contact descriptions for our hybrid Conference & Trade Show pamphlet. So, please stay tuned!
Q: What is the link to the website with the 2021 NYLA Hybrid Conference & Trade Show information?
- You can find all details regarding the 2021 NYLA Hybrid Conference & Trade Show here. We are still revamping the website to reflect the changes. All registration pages are live as of March 1st.
- We will have the entire website for the Trade Show and Conference formatted by October 15th since that is the last day to register for the Trade Show.
Q: As an exhibitor, when will we receive an attendees list? What is included in this list?
- We will provide a full attendee list with names and addresses and analytics of your virtual booth performance (if you are a VIP Booth or VIP Booth Plus) at most two weeks after the conference. We do not share the emails or phone numbers of the attendees for privacy reasons.
For more information, please contact Christina at NYLA Marketing at (518) 432-6952 ext. 105!