NYLA Round Tables: Reflecting Your Interests
Round tables cover a host of library issues and provide members with a place to share common interests and educate colleagues through conference programs and other gatherings. With generally fewer than 150 members, round tables offer you a chance for leadership. Each round table membership is an additional $10.00. NYLA Members may join as many round tables as they choose.
Steps for Forming a New Round Table
- CLWCRT - Coalition of Library Workers of Color Round Table
- ESRT- Ethnic Services Round Table
- IFRT - Intellectual Freedom Round Table
- LHRT - Local History Round Table
- MPRRT - Marketing & Public Relations Round Table
- MSRT - Making and STEAM Round Table
- NYBLC - New York Black Librarians' Caucus
- PCRT - Pop Culture Round Table
- RLRT - Rural Libraries Round Table
- START- Sustainable Thinking & Action Round Table
- ENYSLMA - Eastern New York School Library Media Association
- CNYSL - Central New York School Librarians
- RASL - Rochester Area School Librarians
- SLST - East - School Librarians of the Southern Tier - East
Interested in spearheading efforts to reactivate these Roundtables? Email C at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how!
- CORT - Correctional and Outreach Resource Team
- FILM- Finding Inspiration in Literature & Movies
- GIRT - Government Information Round Table
- ILRT - Information Literacy Round Table
- LAR - Library Access Round Table
- LGBTQIART - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual/Ally Round Table
- SRRT - Social Responsibilities Round Table
Interested in adding a Round Table to your existing NYLA membership?
To use the online process to add groups to your membership: Once logged in, click ‘personal record detail’ from the left-hand menu – then click on ‘Add Sections / Round Tables’ from the list of options.
The online order will be reviewed and the new Section / Round Table will be added to the membership.*
Please note: As of January 1, 2018 Round Tables are $10.
* Please note that the expiration date for any secondary groups that you join will be the same as your primary NYLA membership, regardless of the when during your dues term they are purchased.