NYLA 2022 ANNUAL TRADE SHOW
Saratoga Springs City Center at 522 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Trade Show Hours
Thursday, November 3rd | 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, November 4th | 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Registration Opens - March 1st
- Priority Vendor Payment Deadline - August 1st
- Trade Show Map Released & Booth Selection (VIP+) - Week of Aug 1st
- Trade Show Map Released & Booth Selection (VIP) - Week of Aug 8th
- Trade Show Map Released & Booth Selection (Everyone) - Week of Aug 15th
- All Physical Sponsorship Materials Must Be Mailed to NYLA - Sept 30th
- Latest Date to Mail to Saratoga City Center + Submit Great Lakes Orders - Oct 15th
- Vendor Registration Closes & Last Day for Full Payment - Oct 15th
- Move-In Day - Nov 2nd
- Move-Out Day - Nov 4th
Q: When are the start and end dates of the 2022 NYLA Annual Conference & Trade Show?
- The #NYLA2022 Conference hours are Thursday, November 3rd | 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM and Friday, November 4th | 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
Q: When do I need my digital materials in?
- If you purchased a Standard/Non-Profit/VIP/VIP+ Booth, I will need your company logo and company website at least a week after you register. Please use this form and note this link was also included in your registration confirmation email. If you purchased a VIP/VIP+ Booth, I will need your footer and/or banner ad materials submitted via this form. The form also includes the specs for this graphic. Please submit this at most 4 weeks after you register for your booth.
Q: My booth package includes bag stuffers - what does this entail and when do you need these materials by?
- If you have either purchased a VIP+ Booth or additional sponsorship, please send at least 1000 branded items of your choice to New York Library Association, 6021 State Farm Rd, Guilderland, NY, 12084 by LATEST September 30th, 2022. Packages arriving after this date cannot be promised to be included in NYLA Conference Bags.
Q: Do you have a list of vendors and their descriptions who have agreed to participate?
- We will have a constantly evolving list available here for vendors to see who else has registered for the trade show. This does not include bios since when vendors register, they don’t always submit a description immediately.
Q: What is the link to the website with the 2022 NYLA Conference & Trade Show information?
- You can find all details regarding the 2022 NYLA Conference & Trade Show here. We are still revamping the website to reflect ongoing changes. All vendor registration pages are live as of March 1st. Registration opens for attendees on August 1st.
Q: As an exhibitor, when will we receive an attendees list? What is included in this list?
Q: How do I purchase extra chairs or carpets? How do I purchase electrical?
- We use Great Lakes as our service provider. To purchase carpet and any other additional furniture, please refer to our Exhibitor Packet (to be added closer to March/April) located on this page.
- For electrical and other items such as mailing items to The Saratoga City Center, please refer to their service provider packet for Exhibitors (to be added closer to March/April).
Q: Since the Trade Show is in person this year, are you taking vendors at the door?
- No. We are NOT taking vendors at the door because we are taking the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic seriously and need to know the number of vendors ahead of time to create a map that is adequately spaced out. Thank you for understanding!
Q: Speaking of the COVID-19 pandemic, what are the protocols for vendors on the Exhibitor Floor?
- As of right now, we are requiring what NYS and the CDC recommend which is to wear masks indoor - regardless of vaccination status. This might change by November, but as of right now, that is our policy. Please stay updated via this page and via my emails for any changes.
Q: Are there additional sponsorship opportunities available, besides the ones that might be included in my booth package, that I can purchase?
- Yes! All of our sponsorship opportunities are listed here. If you have any questions, please feel free to email C at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great Lakes Exhibitor Handbook
The Saratoga City Center Exhibitor Handbook - (aka WIFI PURCHASING FORM)
NYLA Trade Show Map - *updated in real-time
Digital & Physical Advertising Materials Form
Trade Show Tips for New Attendees!
For more information, please contact C at NYLA Marketing at (518) 432-6952 ext. 105