NYLA Council Special Election 2021
Voting is open from October 4th to October 18th
1. In order to vote click on the "Vote" button below.
2. The next screen will ask for your log-in and password, if needed you can request your password from the NYLA office.
3. Enter your information, click "Log On"
4. Click on "Voting - Polls / Elections" from the left-hand menu.
5. The next screen will display a list of elections/polls that you are currently eligible to participate in.
6. Click on the NYLA Special Election.
7. Complete the voting process and click "Submit".
Your vote is anonymous. You will only be able to submit your ballot once.
For security purposes, it is recommended that you close your browser window when you have completed your visit to the NYLA Online Membership Center.
NYLA Treasurer-Elect Candidates (2022-25)
|Frank McKenna, Seaford Public Library|
|Jessica Pacciotti, Warner Public Library|