NYLA 2019 Council Election
Get to know the 2019 NYLA candidates! NYLA members will have the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about each of the candidates running for NYLA Council. Space is limited, however each forum will be recorded and archived for viewing at a later date.
All candidate forums have been completed. You can watch all the recordings below.
Voting will be open from June 15 to July 15
1. In order to vote click on the "Vote" button below.
2. The next screen will ask for your log-in and password, if needed you can request your password from the NYLA office.
3. Enter your information, click "Log On"
4. Click on "Voting - Polls / Elections" from the left-hand menu.
5. The next screen will display a list of elections / polls that you are currently eligible to participate in.
6. Click on the NYLA Special Election.
7. Complete the voting process and click "Submit".
Your vote is anonymous. You will only be able to submit your ballot once.
For security purposes, it is recommended that you close your browser window when you have completed your visit to the NYLA Online Membership Center.
Councilor-at-Large (Academic/Special) 2019-2022
ALA Chapter Councilor 2019-2022
NOTE: Brian Hasbrouck has withdrawn his name from the ballot for personal reasons.
Councilor-at-Large (School) 2019-2022