Leadership & Management Section (LAMS) Update
Submitted by Lauren Comito, LAMS President
The LAMS Board met on February 17, 2016 at the Mid-Hudson Library System Auditorium in Poughkeepsie:
- Confirmed an electronic vote authorizing a $1,202.00 contribution to the NYLA 125 Capital Campaign.
- Discussed plans for the 2016 Conference.
- Reviewed and discussed three submitted resumes for filling an open board seat. Board decided to request additional resumes.
- Discussed the NYLA Strategic Plan.
Trustees at Large
- Frank Rees, President
- Barbara Madonna, President Elect
- Edward M. Falcone, Treasurer
- Robert Carle, Secretary
- Lauren Comito, Immediate Past President
- Carol Anderson & Carol Anne Germaine, JLAMS Co-Editors
- Jen Cannell
- Julie Dempsey, Membership Chair
- Claudia Depkin
- Annalee Giraldo
- Amanda Perrine
- Gillian Thorpe