NYLA 2022 Trade Show - EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION Exhibitors
November 3, 2022 through November 4, 2022
The Saratoga City Center
Saratoga Springs, NY
We are thrilled you have decided to join us this year! We are working hard to make sure this is the best hybrid conference and trade show yet for our attendees and vendors alike.
After heavily monitoring the COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Process, monitoring the current strains, and heaps of research after last year's show, we have decided to have an in-person model for our 2022 Conference & Trade Show. There will be NO virtual component as of March 2021. This means that we will have a physical Trade Show floor that will be determined by August 1st.
However, we are encouraging our vendors to register early for the Trade Show and pay in full by August 1st, and then we will begin assigning booth locations, based on your package tier, as discussed in our F.A.Q section. All of our booth packages also include some form of digital and physical advertising as a courtesy, however, we have some additional sponsorship opportunities available for purchase.
Q: When are the start and end dates of the 2022 NYLA Annual Conference & Trade Show?
- The #NYLA2022 Trade Show hours are Thursday, November 3rd | 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM and Friday, November 4th | 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
- Please visit the Trade Show Website for the latest updates.
Q: When do I need my digital materials in?
- If you purchased a Standard/Non-Profit/VIP/VIP+ Booth, I will need your company logo and company website at least a week after you register. Please use this form and note this link was also included in your registration confirmation email.
- If you purchased a VIP/VIP+ Booth, I will need your footer and/or banner ad materials submitted via this form. The form also includes the specs for this graphic. Please submit this at most 4 weeks after you register for your booth.
Q: My booth package includes bag stuffers - what does this entail and when do you need these materials by?
- If you have either purchased a VIP+ Booth or additional sponsorship, please send at least 1000 branded items of your choice to New York Library Association, 6021 State Farm Rd, Guilderland, NY, 12084 by LATEST September 30th, 2022.
- Packages arriving after this date cannot be promised to be included in NYLA Conference Bags.
Q: Do you have a list of vendors and their descriptions who have agreed to participate?
- We will have a constantly evolving list available here for vendors to see who else has registered for the trade show. This does not include bios since when vendors register, they don’t always submit a description immediately.
Q: What is the link to the website with the 2022 NYLA Hybrid Conference & Trade Show information?
- You can find all details regarding the 2022 NYLA Conference & Trade Show here. We are still revamping the website to reflect ongoing changes.
- All vendor registration pages are live as of March 1st. Registration opens for attendees on August 1st.
Q: As an exhibitor, when will we receive an attendees list? What is included in this list?
Q: How do I purchase extra chairs or carpet? How do I purchase electrical?
- We use Great Lakes as our service provider. To purchase carpet and any other additional furniture, please refer to our Exhibitor Packet located on the Trade Show website.
- As for electrical and other items such as mailing items to the The Saratoga City Center, please refer to their service provider packet for Exhibitors via the Trade Show Website.
Q: Since the Trade Show is in person this year, are you taking vendors at the door?
- No. We are NOT taking vendors at the door because we are taking the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic seriously and need to know the number of vendors ahead of time to create a map that is adequately spaced out. Thank you for understanding!
Q: Speaking of the COVID-19 pandemic, what are the protocols for vendors on the Exhibitor Floor?
- As of right now, we are requiring what NYS and the CDC recommend which is to wear masks indoor - regardless of vaccination status. This might change by November, but as of right now, that is our policy. Please stay updated via the NYLA Trade Show website and via my emails for any changes.
Q: Are their additional sponsorship opportunities available, besides the ones that might be included in my booth package, that I can purchase?
- Yes! All of our sponsorship opportunities are listed here. If you have any questions, please feel free to email Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|1 - Standard Booth||You will have a standard physical booth at the Trade Show in Saratoga Springs which includes two chairs and a 6' skirted table and the following digital and physical advertising perks: Your company logo will be included on our:2022 Conference & Trade Show website as a vendor ($100 value)2022 Conference & Trade Show pamphlet ($150 value)Featured in select marketing and social media collateral leading up to the conference ($100 value)Select 2022 Conference & Trade Show eBlast Updates to attendees leading up to the conference ($100 value)|
|2 - VIP Booth||You will have a standard physical booth at the Trade Show in Saratoga Springs which includes two chairs and a 6' skirted table and the following digital and physical advertising perks: All perks included in the Standard Booth as well as:Logo included on signage throughout the physical conference ($450 value)Complimentary Footer Ad in one of 2022 Conference & Trade Show eBlast Updates ($450 value)|
|3 - VIP Booth Plus||You will have a standard physical booth at the Trade Show which includes two chairs and a 6' skirted table with top priority access to the conference map in Saratoga Springs and will also have the following digital and physical advertising perks:All perks included in the Standard & VIP Booth as well as:Complimentary Banner & Footer Ad in one of 2022 Conference & Trade Show eBlast Updates ($450 value)Complimentary eBlast to our membership leading up to the 2022 NYLA Annual Conference & Trade Show ($800 value)Complimentary Branded Bag Stuffer that is provided by the vendor before September 30th, 2022 ($250 value)|