In This Issue
- Saving The Library: Fundraising Technology Helps The New York Public Library Overcome Budget Cuts
- Thinking Like a Non-Profit
- Basic Fundraising Strategies for Libraries
- Wonderstruck to Represent New York in National Book Festival
- Bookmobile for Flood Ravaged Elementary School
- 2012 Empire State Award: Bruce Coville
- A Librarian Remembers Her Fourth Grade Teacher, Empire State Author, Bruce Coville
- Searching for Jobs at Your Local Library
- Remembering Jean Craighead George
- NYLA Member Profile: Kristin White
- Kristin White on the Western Sullivan Public Library
- Literary Luminaries Light Up the East Hampton Library’s 8th Annual Authors Night
- NYLA Members are a Driving Force
In Every Issue
- Executive Director's Report
- From the President
- Getting It Out of Your System: Services You Didn’t Know Your System Provided
- From the Archives
- Members on the Move
Have you been taking advantage of our Vendor Partner benefits?
Did you know that as a NYLA member you and your entire family can receive a 10% discount on all Funeral Services and Merchandise for burials and cremations?
Take advantage of this and other programs, offering everything from insurance discounts to earning rewards points just for shopping for every day items online. Visit the NYLA Vendor Partner page to start taking greater advantage of your NYLA membership!