In This Issue
- Sustainability Initiative
- Why We Need Library Advocacy: Library Horror Stories
- Past Advocacy Day Experiences
- Advocacy Made the Difference
- Summer Meals in Libraries
- 3D Printing for the Greater Good
- Making the Case for NYLA Membership
- Former Lives of Libraries: Rensselaerville Library
In Every Issue
From the Sections & Roundtables
February 2016 | Volume 64 | Number 1
As you browse the articles in the e-Bulletin be sure to click "Current Issue" to return to this main page; the "Home" link above will take you to the NYLA homepage.
A Message from the President...
A message about the importance of Advocacy from NYLA President Debby Emerson.
The Sustainability Initiative
An introduction to an important new initiative.
Why We Need Library Advocacy
Libraries from around NY illustrate the desperate need for adequate funding.
3D Printing for the Greater Good
Libraries can lend a 'hand' to those in need of one.
Summer Meals in Libraries
Feed your youngest patrons while preventing the summer slide.
Help us advocate for NY libraries!
March 2, 2016 - Albany, NY