In This Issue
- NYLA Membership Adopts New Bylaws
- NYLA 2015: We Explored. We Learned. We Grew.
- A First-Timer's Reflections on the NYLA Conference
- 2015 Dewey Fellows Reflect on their Experiences
- Former Lives of Libraries: Altamont Free Library
- NYLA Past Presidents Reflect on their Presidencies
- If [my library] Had a Million Dollars...
- NYC Reads 365 Initiative
- Health Insurance Options for Libraries
In Every Issue
From the Sections/Roundtables
December 2015 | Volume 63 | Number 6
As you browse the articles in the e-Bulletin be sure to click "Current Issue" to return to this main page; the "Home" link above will take you to the NYLA homepage.
A Message from the President...
The inaugural column from incoming NYLA President Debby Emerson.
Dewey Fellows Reflect on NYLA 2015
Three NYLA members were selected to attend this year's Annual Conference in Lake Placid, NY.
NYLA 2015: Best Conference Ever
In addition to being the Best Conference Ever, this was an anniversary year for NYLA, 125 years young.
2016 Legislative & Budgetary Priorities
NYLA Legislative Committee has reported out, and the NYLA Council has endorsed, the 2016 Priorities.
If [my library] Had a Million Dollars...
Gloversville Public Library Capital Campaign Announces $1 Million Gift from the Lucius N. Littauer Foundation
Help us advocate for NY libraries!
March 2, 2016 - Albany, NY