Conference Program Tracks
Administration & Leadership
Programming that explores issues surrounding the management of libraries in all forms.
- Budgeting and Planning
- Human Resources
- Trustee / Board Relations
- Friends Groups / Community Collaboration
- Building, Construction & Maintenance
Core Knowledge & Career Development
Information providing ways in which to keep your skills sharp and advance your professional growth.
- Intellectual Freedom
- Advocacy & Outreach
- Job Placement & Advancement / Civil Service
Current Issues & Research
Hot topics and details on new findings and methodologies in the library profession.
- Government Information / SED & NYSL
- Presentations on Ongoing Research
- Hot Topics
Accessibility, Diversity & Unique Populations
Learn more about meeting the unique needs of all patrons.
- Ethnic Services
- Rural Libraries
- Correctional Libraries
School & Youth Programs, Services, and Literacy
Information for librarians working with youth and students in all setting.
- Digital / Information Literacy
- Early Literacy
- Education Law, Regulations and Compliance
- School Collaborations & Partnerships
- Tween & Teen Programs
Technology & Digital Information
All things related to hardware, software, and innovations to drive your library forward by using all the latest emerging technologies.
Programs that explore best practices in meeting the ever changing needs of patrons.
- Communications & Publications
- Readers Advisory
- Reference Services
Meetings are not listed under any of these tracks.