Submitting to NYLA's Statewide CE Calendar
Thanks for helping NYLA keep everyone in New York State aware of your organization's professional development & continuning education opportunities. By working together, we'll be able to generate more awareness of activities, avoid scheduling conflicts, and help our colleagues better themselves and the communities they serve.
Step 2. Enter your contact information and any notes to the calendar managers who will be reviewing your submission
Step 3. Enter Event Details & Tags
- Event title format should be, "Type of Event: Title of Event." Ex. "Webinar: Checking It Before Wreching It, A librarians Guide to Keeping It Cool"
- Event Tags must include at least one for the sponsoring organization, the type of event, and content category. Ex. "nyla, webinar, communication skills"
Step 4. Add ONLY your organization or event logo under "Event Image. All events should have some event image.
Step 5. Add Date and Description.
- You must enter the event link as the first item in the description. Submissions will not be accepted without an event link at the top of the description.
Step 6. Enter address information and any other pertinent directions.
- Address will autopopulate and show map.
Step 7. Review and Submit Event
- Event will be reviewed by NYLA Staff before posting.